Saturday 15 August 2015

RAIL & LIFE (Stunning view of Parallel Rakes at Santragachi Station)



 


The Pics clocks back to 2014. Captured at FOB (foot over bridge) at Santragachi station.
A pleasant Eve of Sunday. The ICF rakes rest parallely in loop lines of Santragachi staion.



This the first kinda rail blog i have been writing on. Never really thought of doing this, writing down my experiences. Well all thanks to my busy schedule and stuff i hadn't really had the time to do so. Writing about train travels? haa..!! funnier part is never even have time to travel in trains. Still doesn't bring down my enthusiasm for Indian rolling stocks. Writing travel briefs isn't my strong suit. Most of my work is around with "railtech stuffs". But something in mind told me to do so.
This experience clocks back to previous (yes it has been a year for me to travel somewhere actually)

 My day has been quite a exhausting. Such a crowd in kolkata and santragachi. 
 The hustle begins in the morning with people rushing to work. Stations and Trains loaded densly .
 Trains crushing the tracks one after one. Large crowd of people endlessly departing from stations to  their destination.

Gazing over the Foot Over Bridge and sunset at distance gave me a perfect shot and a stunning view of icf rakes.

 Much like these Trains at rest with the all day long hustle, my day come to rest at the Eve.
 Felt peaceful.



A WAP-4 hauling a unknown rakes by "through" tracks at distant  .


1 comment:

  1. Hey very nice web site!! Man .. Excellent .. Amazing .. I'll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I am happy to find a lot of useful information here in the post, we need develop more strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing. .stairwell platform system

    ReplyDelete